Who is Champa Holidays?
Champa Holidays is a Joint Venture travel company between Lao Airines and GTMC Travel. It
provides competitive products for Indo China Destinations.
- They are the “King of Indo China” because they can provide destination packages including Airlines.
- Indochina and beyond, think of Champa Holidays
- Holiday division of Lao Airlines
- Offers a wide range of tour programs to clients depending on preferences. Accommodations in esteemed hotels, inclusive of airport transfers, meals & airfare are available depending on the choice of destination and package.
- A fully integrated online system will be developed and to be provided.
About Lao Airlines
A global end-to-end service airlines, offering year-round low fares with an extensive global route network flying to in Laos and from centrally located airports in Indochina. It is based and its main base and primary traffic hub is in the
principal cities of the country. The company's logo, the five petals that compose the Champa flower represent the way Lao Airlines has achieved great success from past investments of time and effort in acquiring
- All aircraft are brand new
- The aircraft will fly primarily on international services to Bangkok, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Kunming.
- Lao Airlines network extends to six international destinations and six locations within the Lao PDR. New routes are planned for the future, including within the CLMV economic zone of Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam, China as well as to Hong Kong and Singapore.
Packages available from the destinations Lao Airlines fly to.
SEOUL KOREA • GUANGZHOU CHINA • KUNMING CHINA • JINGHONG CHINA • HANOI VIETNAM •
LUANG NAMPTHA • HOUEISAY • OUDOMXAY • XIENGKHOUANG • LUANG PRABANG • CHIANGMAI
THAILAND • VIENTIANE • UDONTHANI THAILAND • SAVANNAKHET • DANANG VIETNAM • PAKSE •
BANGKOK THAILAND • SIEMREAP CAMBODIA • PHNOMPENH CAMBODIA • HO CHI MINH VIETNAM •